Sunday, February 1, 2009

Alison Looks Different!

Alison got braces, and nice haircut, and highlights last week, and she looks so different. Here are the before and after pictures:

BEFORE


















AFTER BRACES

















AFTER HAIR


















I think she looks great! Although I find myself staring at her a lot--I'm just not used to the whole braces look. It seems to change the whole shape of her face. I'm also not sure if I can get used to the green bracket bands--I keep thinking something's in her teeth! The colored bands come out at every adjustment, and she can choose new colors each time. She says in the Fall, she'll be doing navy blue and white for BYU Football. That's my girl!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Nancy Martin said...

Alison looks so good with the new hair cut and highlights. Wow, the braces bring back memories of when I had them. Tell her all of the pain and the metal mouth look will all be worth it one day!