Hi!
Sorry its been forever and a day since I posted!!
So last week was christmas, we all got snow clothes from Santa, along with a note about Utah weather. My favorite present I got was a David Archuleta CD. I love it! I swear I have already listened to it a billion times. On christmas day, in the afternoon my Aunt and uncle came over, Steph and I always have alot of fun when she comes over. My sister got The Game of Life and yahtzee, so we were playing games for hours. Christmas was pretty great this year.
For Thanksgiving, we went to California and got to visit Grandpa Harold and Uncle Rod and Aunt Cindy. It was SOOOOO fun! Uncle Rodney towed their trailer into the campground a few days before they were actually going to be staying there, so Libby and I got to Sleep in there for the first couple of nights. Also, Aunt Cindy showed us her rock collection, she even let us take some home. Haha I showed my rocks to my science teacher, and I got extra credit for it.
well I gotta go for now, we are gonna watch a new years thing!!
xoxoxoxox Alison :D
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment